It may be your lucky day, indeed! Players of Your Lucky Day, a video slot game from Microgaming, will find that it provides good chances for turning their fortunes at the slots.
Your Lucky Day is designed as a television game show albeit in the style of video slot game complete with Host and Hostess. The game has 5 reels with 20 paylines couples with a 400-coin maximum bet.
Microgaming Software Systems Ltd is the company behind Your Lucky Day. This means that the video slot game has all of the standard features and functions for Microgaming games, such as sound options, speed control, and game statistics as well as Auto Play and Bet Max. The Bet Max option is a great feature because it allows players direct activation of the auto play spins, either 5 or 10, without the hassles of choosing from the options menu.
Like all Microgaming games, players can check out the Payout Table and Rules for a better understanding of the game. Players can enjoy the video slot game at Platinum Play, 7 Sultans, and Royal Vegas, among others.
In terms of graphics and sounds, Your Lucky Day provides players with good experiences in these areas. Many players, nonetheless, have issues with both aspects in comparison with other Micrograming games.
Players are well advised to listen to the instructions provided by the Host and Hostess during the bonus round, which re-create the vibe of live television game shows. The Host, Hostess and Television Set symbols are all scatter symbols while the Your Lucky Day logo symbols is the wild symbol.
The upside: The music, Your Lucky Day, is more than satisfactory.
As with most Microgaming video slots games, players have the benefit of three levels of customization, namely:
• Coin denomination. Players can choose from a wide range of coin denominations (i.e., 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25 and 0.50) using the +/-signs
• Number of paylines. Players can enable up to 20 paylines by using the +/-signs on the Lines button
• Number of coins in each payline. Players can bet up to 20 coins per payline with the number chosen by clicking on the +/-signs on the Coins/Line button.
With such customization, players can them enjoy a total bet range from 0.01 to 200.00 per game. When the settings have been selected, players should then click on the Spin button to start their lucky days at the slots.
Jackpot and Bonuses
One of the drawbacks of Your Lucky Day is that the wild symbol – Your Lucky day logo – does not provide for multiplication of payouts. Fortunately, it has a 5,000-coin fixed jackpot when all five symbols appear in the enable payline.
Other bonuses in the game include:
• Three Television Set symbols appearing in reels 2, 3 and 4 result in free spins wherein 10 free spins are offered with doubled payouts at stake.
• Two Hosts appearing in reels 1 and 5 results in the Lucky Money bonus game wherein the first screen reveals the mystery prize amount and the second screen displays the multiplier. The product of multiplying the prize amount and multiplier is the number of coins won, total.
• Two Hostesses appearing in reels 1 and 5 results in the Hi-Low bonus game.
The downside: Your Lucky Day has no progressive jackpot although the 5,000-coin fixed jackpot and bonuses make up for it.
What’s Hot and What’s Not
Your Lucky Day is a good video slot game for low and moderately high rollers for the following reasons:
• Three bonuses
• Gamble feature
• Good jackpot
The absence of a progressive jackpot and the wild symbol not multiplying payouts can be a bummer, however.